19 Jan 2019
Beginners Printmaking Workshop
Price: 265.00 All supplies included
Sonya Iwasiuk Art Studio 208 - 1000 Parker Street
Start the New Year Right!
Learn Basic but Unique Printmaking Techniques That You Can Do at Home
In a One Day Workshop
In this workshop we will be using:
GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics
GOLDEN Acrylic Mediums
The Amazing Gelli Plate
Instructor: Sonya Iwasiuk
#208 – 1000 Parker Street
All Supplies Included – valued at $85
Saturday, January 19th, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, February 2nd, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Includes one 6”x6” Gelli Plate, Stonehenge Paper, Foam Sheets and all the paints and supplies needed to create your one of a kind pieces!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• create interesting layered prints with GOLDEN OPEN Acrylics and the Gelli Plate
• create beautiful painterly prints using QoR Watercolours
• create textured printing plates and prints using GOLDEN molding paste
• create textured printing plates and prints using foam sheets
Your finished prints can:
• stand alone as beautiful pieces of art
• be used as a preliminary background
• be used for collage
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register